Terms & Conditions
Reservation and Charges
• In order to reserve classes, you must first have Better Bodies Club credits available in your account. First you will be required to set up an account, and then you will be able to purchase classes.
• Purchased Classes expire 1 year after the date of purchase. .
• Purchased classes are final sales and cannot be transferred from one person to another
• Unworn, unwashed and undamaged clothing merchandise may be exchanged within 7 days of original purchase. All other merchandise sales are final.
• We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
• Classes can be reserved 1 week prior to the class start time.
• Classes can only be reserved if you have Better Bodies Clun credits remaining in your account. If you do not have any credits remaining, you will need to purchase classes in advance of reserving a class.
• Prices are subject to change at anytime by Better Bodies Club Ltd without notice.
• Reservations must be cancelled 12 hours prior to the class start time in order to receive the Better Bodies Club credit back into your account. Classes cancelled after this time, or no shows, will not be credited back.
• In order to cancel, please log into your account, and un-reserve; or you may call the studio and ask them to cancel the class on your behalf.
• Please make sure you have received an email in order to confirm the class cancellation.
• In order to keep your reservation, you must sign in at the studio no later than 5 minutes prior to the start of class.
• Once the Better Bodies Club class begins, customers will not be allowed to enter the class.
• If you do need to leave the class early, please do advise the instructor prior to the beginning of the class.
• Must be signed in person prior to first class